Installation for Wheelchair Ramps
Installation for Wheelchair Ramps in Newport, Jonesboro, Searcy, Heber Springs, & Batesville AR
Regain Your Independence with a Wheelchair/Accessibility Ramp
and Installation with Attention Medical Supply
Home modifications to make accessibility in and out of your home can involve significant home remodeling and/or expense. Adding a wheelchair/mobility ramp from Attention Medical Supply could be the answer to help people with mobility challenges.
- Less expensive than construction or remodeling of a home.
- Allows people with mobility challenges to remain in their home instead of moving to other facilities.
- Easy to install. Most projects installed in one day. No messy construction. (Delivery, set-up and use the same day).
- Aluminum construction for durability and long-lasting use. Does not deteriorate as wood ramps would.
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Increased value added to the home.
- Can be reconfigured, moved, reused if someone moves to a new home.
- Non-slip surface, handrails for safety.
- Ramps are available in many configurations and sizes for various uses. Large ramps for home entry/exit. Small ramps for door thresholds, single steps etc. Folding mobile ramps for auto, van or truck use.
Deciding if you need a mobility ramp is as easy as calling Attention Medical Supply for a free consultation and assessment to make sure a mobility ramp would be the best fit.
Call one of our stores and ask to speak with one of our experienced mobility specialists today or fill out the information request below and someone will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Or call one of our locations today
Huntsville, AL - (888) 775-3001
Heber Springs, AR - (877) 362-2400
Newport, AR - (877) 523-2408